Enlaces externos > Sistemas médicos > Medicinas de los pueblos aborígenes o indígenas
- Aboriginal Health Issues (AU)
- Aboriginal Studies WWW Virtual Library. De la serie "WWW. Virtual Library". Todavía está en sus comienzos (pdf)
- Traditional Herbal &Plant Knowledge, Identifications
- Bush Food and Bush Medicine. "Here are some of the plants we use for bush tucker and for bush medicine"...
- Cultura y salud, Salud y cultura. Medicina indígena
- Grupos indígenas de México. Consejo Nacional para la Cultura y las Artes (MX)
- International Indigenous Knowledge Network.
- Internet African History Sourcebook <Africa is both the most clearly defined of continents - in its geography - and the hardest to pin down in historical terms. Human beings originated in Africa and, as a result, there is more diversity of human types and societies than anywhere else. It is not possible, in any non-ideological way, to claim any one of these peoples or societies as more essentially "African" than others; nor is it possible to exclude a given society as "not really African". On this site historical sources on the history of human societies in the continent of Africa are presented, when available, without making prejudgements about what is "African">
- National Aboriginal Health Organization (CA)
- Survival International
- Traditional uses of Australian native plants A bibliography of bush-foods and Aboriginal uses, prepared by the Library staff at the Australian National Botanic Gardens
- Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health. Ottawa, Ontario.
[Actualizado el 9 de diciembre de 2013]