Enlaces externos > Sistemas médicos > Medicinas complementarias
- The History of Acupuncture in the West © George T. Lewith M.A., M.R.C.G.P., M.R.C.P. (Excerpted from Acupuncture-Its Place in Western Medical Science).
- Current Bibliographies in Medicine 97-6: Acupuncture (January 1970 through October 1997, 2302 Citations. Prepared by Lori J. Klein, M.A.L.S., National Library of Medicine. Alan I. Trachtenberg, M.D., M.P.H., National Institute on Drug Abuse US)
- HERBAL MEDICINE An Alternative and Complementary Medicine Resource Guide.
- Medical Herbalism: A Journal for the Clinical Practitioner
- Sociedad Española de Fitoterapia (ES)
- Historia de la homeopatía
- A Condensed History of Homeopathy ©1991, Dana Ullman, M.P.H. (Excepted from Discovering Homeopathy: Medicine for the 21st Century, North Atlantic Books)
- A History of Homeopathy in Britain, by Peter Morrell, Honorary Research Associate in the History of Medicine, Staffordshire University, UK.
- History of Homeopathy From its founding by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, through the founding of the first U.S. school and up to the present day.
- Notas para la historia de la homeopatía. Por José Antonio López Espinosa.
- Asociación española de médicos naturistas
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (US). The National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) conducts and supports basic and applied research and training and disseminates information on complementary and alternative medicine to practitioners and the public. Organized under the Director of the NIH, the NCCAM does not serve as a referral agency for various alternative medical treatments or individual practitioners. The NCCAM facilitates and conducts biomedical research.The NIH cautions users not to seek the therapies described on these pages without the consultation of a licensed health care provider. Inclusion of a treatment or resource on the NCCAM Web site does not imply endorsement by the NCCAM, the NIH, or the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- Alternative Medicine Launchpad (US)." The differences between complementary and alternative medicine can be confusing. Here we explain the differences, benefits and provide a resources portal as a jump off point in answering your alternative medicine questions".
[Actualizado el 9 de diciembre de 2013]