Enlcaes externos > Sistemas médicos > Medicinas populares
- Arabic Folk Medicine and Magic: 20th Century Amulets from the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
- American Folk medicine
- Diccionario On Line de Las Plantas Medicinales (ES)
- Folk medicine. By Peggy S. Fisher<
- Lithuanian Folk Medicine. Rita Balkute. Translated by Giedre Ambrozaitiene (Lt)
- Musée des arts et traditions populaires (Trois-Rivières (Québec) (CA). "Le Musée de la culture québécoise. Le Musée des arts et traditions populaires du Québec a pour mission d'assurer la mise en valeur de ses collections d'ethnologie québécoise et d'archéologie préhistorique amérindienne et européenne et de rendre accessible au plus grand nombre les faits et témoignages des cultures populaires rencontrées sur le territoire du Québec".
- Musée des arts et traditions populaires (París, FR)
- Online Archive of American Folk medicine (US)
- Origin (The) of Mexican Folk Medicine, by Annette Sandoval
- OZARKIAN AND HAITIAN FOLK MEDICINE By: Bonnie Thomas-Stevenson
- Popular medicina in Early América
- The American Folklife Center (The Library of Congress) (US). "The American Folklife Center in the Library of Congress was created by the U.S. Congress in 1976 through Public Law 94-201 and charged to "preserve and present American folklife." The Center incorporates the Library's Archive of Folk Culture, which was founded in 1928 as a repository for American folk music. The Center carries out its congressional mandate through its collections, programs, and services, which have touched all fifty states"
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive (SAMHDA) "is an initiative of the Office of Applied Studies at the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. The goal of the archive is to provide ready access to substance abuse and mental health research data and to promote the sharing of these data among researchers, academics, policymakers, service providers, and others, thereby increasing the use of the data in understanding and assessing substance abuse and mental health problems and the impact of related treatment systems. The data archive is also intended to expand the variety of media on which data are available and ensure that data are in user friendly format."
[Actualizado el 9 de diciembre de 2013]