historia de la medicina - Enlaces externos
Enlaces externos > Historia de la medicina > Instrumentos
- American Artifacts, Scientific Medical & Mechanical Antiques American Artifacts is a journal published in Taneytown, Maryland, that is devoted to a variety of antique instruments.
- Antique scientific instruments catalog XVI. The Gemmary.
- Antique Medical Collection. Phisick. "The collection started out as a handful of medical items which were used for display and teaching purposes in a London General Practice."
- Books and Resources
- Collect Medical Antiques. "The use of instruments in medicine dates from the beginning of time when healers used simple tools along with herbs and incantations to treat the sick. As medical knowledge and craftsmanship advanced, so did the complexity and beauty of the instrumentation, sometimes ironically to the detriment of medical care. The purpose of this website is to illustrate the fine craftsmanship of the past and to put this great talent in perspective of the traditions of the times - the contrast is often dramatic as you will see".
- Health Physics Historical Instrumentation Collection. Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) (US)
- Internet Resource for collecting medical, surgical, apothecary, dental, and bloodletting antiques, The. An on-going educational project for those interested in collecting and learning more about these fascinating medical artifac.
- International Society of Antique Scale Collectors
- Light Microscopy Forum
- Medical Antiques: an Antique Medical, Surgical and Dental Resource Site / Alex Peck Antique Scientifica. This is probably the best initial access point for those interested in medical antiques and collectibles
- Medical and Scientific Antiques
- Museum of Microscopy "The Molecular Expressions Museum of Microscopy features historical microscopes ranging from sixteenth century Dutch designs through the magnificent microscopes of eighteenth and nineteenth century Europe to the latest microprocessor-powered models available today".
- Sources for Identification of Antique Medical Instruments in Print and on the Internet